2014 is going to be another record-breaking year in terms of number of sold units, price per foot and the amount of days on the market it takes to sell. These parameters determine the popularity and the value these condos present.
The largest amount of condos ever sold at Turnberry Ocean Colony was in 2008. During 2008, 2009 and 2010 the real estate market was down which reflected the average price per foot paid for a condo during those years. It took about 3 years for the market to fully recover and Turnberry Ocean Colony showed almost double appreciation in 2013. Today, units at Turnberry Ocean Colony demand top dollar – on average over a $1,000 per square foot, still presenting a great opportunity for buyers who are looking for quality properties. With new projects rising in Sunny Isles and demanding over $1,500 per foot, Turnberry Ocean Colony has plenty of room for growth. Buying now while the prices are still going up is a good way to make a great property investment.
Recently Sold Properties at Turnberry Ocean Colony In 2014,the following properties at Turnberry Ocean Colony closed.
- Unit 1003 – This five-bedroom, five bathroom property had an asking price of $4,195,000, and it was sold for $3,750,000. The 3,480 square foot property closed on June 27th, 2014.
- Unit 501 is a three bedroom, four and a half bathroom property that has 2,775 square feet of living space. The unit, which closed on May 19th 2014 had an asking price of $2,750,000, and it sold for $2,350,000.
- Unit 2204 – Four-bedroom, six bathroom unit features 3,735 square feet of space. It closed on May 13th 2014. The asking price for the property was $3,995,000, and it sold for $3,895,000.
- Unit 2604 – This four-bedroom, six and a half bathroom unit was able to sell at $3,750,000 while the asking price was $4,150,000. This is the largest unit in the building, offering 3,735 square feet of space. It closed on May 1st 2014.
- Unit 2202 – Two-bedroom, two and half bathroom unit offers 2,245 square feet of space. It closed on April 19th 2014. The asking price for the property was $2,399,000, and it sold for $2,300,000.
- Unit 2504 – This four-bedroom, six and a half bathroom unit was able to sell at $3,550,000 while the asking price was $3,900,000. This is the largest unit in the building, offering 3,735 square feet of space. It closed on April 1st 2014.
- Unit 2802 is another two bedroom, two and a half bathroom unit that has 2,245 square feet of under air space sold for $2,150,000 with an original asking price of $2,250,000. The unit sold on April 1st, 2014.
- Unit 2203 – Five bedroom, five bathroom home which featured 3,735 square feet of space. Was sold on April 13th 2014. The asking price for the property was $4,495,000, and it sold for $4,250,000, which was an all-time-high sale in the building.
- Unit 3304 – This four-bedroom, six and a half bathroom unit was able to sell at $3,750,000 while the asking price was $4,250,000. This is the largest unit in the building, offering 3,735 square feet of space. It closed on March 20st 2014.
These numbers are presented to you for your research and analysis. As you can see from these numbers the properties at Turnberry Ocean Colony are selling quickly. Second, even though the prices on the units are going up, it is still possible to get them for less than the asking price. This means you can get even better deals.
|2004||$3,700,000||$992||4/6||3730||Nov 21, 2019||A10663538|
|1801||$1,900,000||$685||3/4||2775||Oct 22, 2019||A10576196|
|2001||$1,850,000||$667||3/4||0||Sep 20, 2019||A10592916|
|2601||$1,800,000||$649||3/4||2772||Sep 20, 2019||A10201358|
|1103||$2,350,000||$671||4/4||3935||Aug 23, 2019||A10666857|
|1704||$2,300,000||$616||4/6||0||Aug 01, 2019||A10685602|
|1804||$3,375,000||$904||3/4||3735||Jul 26, 2019||A10660995|
|1202||$1,600,000||$713||2/2||2245||Jul 18, 2019||A10662427|
|2801||$2,045,000||$738||3/3||2772||Jun 04, 2019||A10493309|
|1403||$2,250,000||$643||4/4||3935||May 17, 2019||A10406377|
|3403||$2,350,000||$671||4/5||3935||Apr 29, 2019||A10591795|
|3401||$2,100,000||$757||3/4||2775||Mar 11, 2019||A10483095|
|804||$2,300,000||$616||4/6||3735||Nov 16, 2018||A10497464|
|2901||$1,900,000||$685||3/4||3277||Oct 05, 2018||A10337849|
|1104||$3,150,000||$843||4/5||4480||Aug 10, 2018||A10389111|
|2302||$1,600,000||$713||3/2||2245||May 08, 2018||A10302272|
|404||$2,500,000||$669||4/6||4480||May 01, 2018||A10390278|
|3301||$2,350,000||$847||3/4||3277||Apr 26, 2018||A10172385|
|1502||$1,875,000||$835||2/3||2245||Mar 01, 2018||A10358473|
|2101||$2,275,000||$820||3/4||2775||Jan 30, 2018||A10338891|
|601||$2,297,000||$828||3/4||2775||Aug 25, 2017||A10247344|
|2303||$2,900,000||$833||4/4||3935||Jul 21, 2017||A10283652|
|1904||$3,400,000||$910||4/5||3735||Jul 20, 2017||A10169940|
|2003||$3,000,000||$862||5/4||3480||Jul 11, 2017||A10239076|
|1503||$3,600,000||$1,034||4/5||3480||Mar 08, 2017||A10064760|
|1402||$1,850,000||$824||2/2||2245||Jan 20, 2017||A10074549|